The Hellenic Society of Cardiology has set up 14 Working Groups.
1. WG of Hemodynamic and Interventional Cardiology (WG of Hemodynamic and Interventional Cardiology and WG of Acute Coronary Syndromes)
2. WG of Echocardiography
3. WG of Imaging Techniques (WG of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, WG of Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT)
4. WG of Electrophysiology and Pacing
5. WG of Arterial Hypertension
6. WG of Prevention and Rehabilitation (WG of Epidemiology, Prevention and Metabolic Syndrome, WG of Pharmacology and Cardiovascular Drugs, WG of Exercise Testing, WG of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation, WG of Quality of Life and Psychosocial Cardiology)
7. WG of Valvular Heart Disease , Adult Congenital Heart Disease and Pulmonary Hypertension (WG of Valvular Heart Disease, WG of Adult Congenital Heart Disease, WG of Pulmonary Hypertension)
8. WG of Heart Failure
9. WG of Cardiomyopathies, Basic Research and Inherited Heart Diseases (WG of Cardiomyopathies and Pericardium Diseases, WG of Basic Translation Research and Inherited Heart Diseases)
10. WG of Aorta and Peripheral Vessels
11. WG of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Intensive Care
12. WG of Cardiac Surgery
13. WG of Cardiac Nursing
14. Consultation on Professional Issues to the Members of the Board
The Working Groups function along the lines of the respective groups of the EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF CARDIOLOGY. The purpose of these groups is to promote knowledge of the subject they are dealing with. This purpose is achieved with the Working Groups Seminars, held every year for three days, in which about 700 Greek cardiologists participate.
The work of this seminar is published in a special issue of the journal of the Hellenic Society of Cardiology, which is distributed to members of the Society. The Hellenic Society of Cardiology publishes a bimonthly magazine entitled “Hellenic Journal of Cardiology” about 150 pages per issue and is distributed to all members of the society, interns in Cardiology, hospitals, libraries, etc.
Application to become a Working Group Member: REGISTRATION_WG.pdf
You can send your application with a short curriculum vitae to Mrs. Chourdaki via email email@example.com or fax 210 7226139.